Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:58:56 -0500
From:      "Derek Young" <DerekYoung@easy.com>
To:        orion@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: Intel ICH3/Yamaha

Hmm, the IO_MODES option thing didn't work. Ohh
well. Seems the newer machines get less and less
options in their BIOS setup.

Will ACPI ever get MFC'd to 4_ ?

I am making progress with the extigy, I feel
after reading the usb audio specs that I have
lost all hope of ever relating and existing
inside of normal society ever again.

The freebsd LXR page isn't where it used to be...
did someone move it? It really helps when dealing
with misdocumented(is that a real word?) man
pages *cough man usb/ugen*. Not a big deal, I
downloaded lxr, and I work at an ISP, it isn't a
big deal to run if anyone wants me to.

Or does FreeBSD have its own cross-reference that
I don't know about? I'm kind of dense, simple
things fly past me. But I know I hate digging
through files trying to see how a structure is
defined and where it gets used...

Thanks!

Derek

This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only.  Not all subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.