Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 2002 02:04:26 +0100
From:      hymette@wanadoo.fr
To:        bastill@sa.apana.org.au
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: is there an alternate driver to pips-sc880 ?

yes, I tried several of them (generic ps, stcolor,..).. without finding
the good one, I tried also CUPS which complains about me (root) not
having authorizations to configure (anyway CUPS would need a driver too
so I did not try manual config), and EPKowa  (Linux based server which
seems incompatible).