Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:48:55 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
To:        J & C Frazier <admin@csocs.com>
Cc:        Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with sendmail and NSI

Looks like your upstream is Cable and Wireless and this address is
from their block (a /14 to be specific).  I can get to your port
fine, but again, I'm directly connected to cable and wireless as one of
our upstreams.

The symptoms below are consistent with some sort of routing issue.   The
DNS timeouts mean the DNS queries are not getting to their destination,
which is consistent with your telnet timing out.

Have you tried a traceroute to ns1.netsol.com?  Where does it die?

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com) AC7DE