Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:45:02 -0500
From:      "Ray Seals" <rayseals@midwestis.com>
To:        "tyl" <tyl@project.m2.ntu.edu.tw>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Multiple domain names for sendmail ?

Look under the section on mailing lists/alias in your sendmail book (the
file is called maildomains and is locate in the /etc diretory).  What you
are trying to do is very similar to a mailing list.

For each of you domains you will set an MX record in DNS to point to one IP
address on the machine (sendmail machine).  You can create an alias table on
the machine to either forward the to another account or send the mail to a
local account (so you can pop it).

I don't have time at the moment to go into this deeply, but I can send you a
sample alias file (maildomains) later.

Ray