Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:32:13 -0600
From:      Chris Cook <ccook@tcworks.net>
To:        mmason@nunanet.com
Cc:        heckfordj@psi-domain.co.uk, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail rulesets

I have been trying to impliment that check subject rule for use on the
Snow White virus without any luck.  It just gives me a 550 error and no
one can send mail.  Does it need to be in a particular area of the
sendmail.cf?  I have the ILOVEYOU rule working (been so for about 6
months).

--
Chris

|Chris Cook - Admin     |TCWORKS.NET - http://www.tcworks.net |