Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:16:59 +0100
From:      "chem@i-p-d.nl" <chem@i-p-d.nl>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   logging-problem pop3

Hi!

We are running POP before Sendmail-authentication, which runs fine. Its Qpopper
2.53 and sendmail 8.8.8.

One of our customers, who has a powermac 8.5 with E-mail oulook express 5.0
15.13 can check his E-mail fine, but doesnt show in my logs. When I try to
check his E-mail with my pegasus-mail, my entry shows in the log. No other
customer (ca. 2.000 active E-mailadresses on that box) seems to have the
problem. Without the log-entry, I cant capture his IP-adress, so he isnt
allowed to use the sendmail.

Did anyone ever see this, or any suggestions where to look to correct it?

Thanks in advance.
Gina van Zundert

Internet Page Design
tel: 0165-571675     fax: 0165-571710