Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 2004 02:40:30 GMT
From:      Mayo <mayo@mayo.sk>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/67649: Port build fails

The following reply was made to PR ports/67649; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mayo <mayo@mayo.sk>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, mayo@mayo.sk
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:37:14 -0700

 --=-AziFUI/58dbWj2RujN4B

 Sorry about that, I mentioned the name in the How To Repeat section, but
 not in the description (too many distractions around).

 It is xorg-clients.

 mayo

 On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 18:22, Mark Linimon wrote:
 > Synopsis: Port build fails
 >=20
 > State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 > State-Changed-By: linimon
 > State-Changed-When: Mon Jun 7 01:19:25 GMT 2004
 > State-Changed-Why:=20
 > Please help the ports team out by letting us know, unambiguously,
 > to which port you are referring.  'port build failure' could apply
 > to one out of over 11,000 ports :-)  Now, _you_ know which one
 > you mean, but _we_ don't ... is it x11/xorg-clients, as the build
 > log seems to indicate, or is it x11/XFree86-4-clients, as might
 > be implied from the How To Repeat section?
 >=20
 > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D67649

 --=-AziFUI/58dbWj2RujN4B

 --=-AziFUI/58dbWj2RujN4B--