Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:45:27 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   [pscott@the-frontier.org: Gallery]

----- Forwarded message from "Paul A. Scott" <pscott@the-frontier.org> -----
From: "Paul A. Scott" <pscott@the-frontier.org>
To: <wosch@FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Gallery
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:54:13 -0800

Hi,

A number of years ago I had my Home Page listed in the FreeBSD Gallery. It
mysteriously disappeared one day, and I've been trying ever since to add my
Home Page to the Gallery without success. I never receive any problem report
or other correspondence and my page is never listed. I haven't been too
worried about it, but lately I have seen others' pages added, and it's
beginning to bug me. What gives?

Hoping to get a reply,

Paul A. Scott
mailto:pscott@the-frontier.org