Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:33:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CTM needs a new home

This was offered to me about a year ago, but I told the person (and I
forget who) that I didn't need it, but it looks like maybe Ulf Zimmerman
has disappeared.  Maybe his ISP is having problems (alameda.net), and if
so, I wish him luck, but it looks like the ctm service, if it is to
continue, is going to need another home.

The machine I need would have to be only moderately well net-connected,
but I need a fair amount of disk space, because of all the archives
maintained on it.  Something on the order of maybe one 20G disk would do
just fine (of course, the faster the disk, the better the service, but
there's no need to go crazy on that).

Anybody got any extra room on a net connected machine with extra cycles?

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.