Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 97 17:57:21 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <francisco@natserv.com>
To:        "FreeBSd Chat list" <chat@freebsd.org>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD into larget corp. environment?

On Sat, 11 Jan 1997 15:46:24 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>Agreed, I was thinking 2 to start with (that 350K figure I quoted
>before wasn't for a roomful of people, it was actually for a very
>conservative 3 employee estimate!  The most expensive (and necessary)
>would be the business manager since I have little skill with (or
>patience for) the minutae of running a business.

Why not start with the business manager then? How about searching for
someone part time and link their pay to profit? If presented properly
we may be able to find someone with the required skills.

Where you thinking of setting this as a separate entity from the
FreeBSD organization? A corporation perhaps? If not then you may be
able to get just a consultant or talk to some organizations that give
free and low cost counseling to small companies.