Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:47:11 +0800 (HKT)
From:      Matthew Enger <menger@outblaze.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PAM logging

Hello,
	I am trying to log messages sent by PAM when someone sshes in to a
different file. I have done some research and have found that PAM logs
messages using syslogd as AUTH.INFO. Since I believe AUTH.INFO is used
by other services as well on the system, I would like to change this
to another value. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

	from,
		Matthew Enger
		menger@outblaze.com