Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:14:38 -0500
From:      Martin McCormick <martin@dc.cis.okstate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Milter-sender Error Message

	It looks like milter-sender is working although I have not yet
seen it reject a message, but I am seeing an error message which isn't
listed in the documentation and I am curious as to what is wrong.

The message minus the time stamp is:

: Milter (milter-sender): local socket name /var/lib/milter-sender/socket unsafe

	There is no /var/lib directory, but when I create one, nothing
changes so it is presently not there.

	Thank you.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Information Technology Division Network Operations Group