Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:22:49 +0300
From:      Amit Yaron <amit@phpandmore.net>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Zoom and linuxolator

Hi,
I have a similar problem, but I'll try to do my best.
First, if you need library files that do not exist, go and find the rpm
packages in which the shared object exist from:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7.7.1908/os/x86_64/Packages/

A good resource for finding the relevant rpm package by shared object is:
https://pkgs.org

I guess the rest is a problem of environment variables (for example:
when XDG_RUNTIME_DIR is not defined, Zoom creates it for you, but when
it is defined, a sub-directory named 'pulse' is created as well).
Maybe, the following page can help:
https://github.com/pyqt/python-qt5/wiki/Qt-Environment-Variable-Reference

... and contact Zoom's support team.