Date:      Sat, 14 May 2016 11:48:52 +0200
From:      Michael Gmelin <freebsd@grem.de>
To:        Reko Turja <reko.turja@liukuma.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is there a way to automatically edit port Makefile and plist after updates

> On 14 May 2016, at 11:36, Reko Turja via freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@free=
bsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> There is one port that has completely unneeded things in both Makefile and=
 plist. Is there a way to Automatically change those afterwards - I guess us=
ual method of patching isn't applicable?
>=20
> Of course doing a portsnap fetch update and sedding the unneeded stuff out=
 from a shellscript each night instead of just portsnap is always an option i=
f there's nothing more refined available.
>=20

ports-mgmt/portshaker might be what you're looking for.

- Michael