Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2020 14:40:25 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@puchar.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   raspberry pi zero and SLOW USB HID

thank you for the help i already got. Raspberry pi zero run now completely
with FreeBSD including USB.

Over this USB we connect our own hardware that looks like HID device.
Actually it's nothing like mouse or keyboard, but it's HID
device so to be able to work under windoze without requiring user to
install any drivers.

Both raspberry pi and PC have 480Mbit/s USB. device actually works with
12Mbit/s USB.

my program does lots of hid_read_timeout from this device

When running on PC it goes fast - able to perform enough reads to read all
needed data.

When running on raspberry pi - in spite of total CPU load is far less than
5% - it is slow. all hid_read_timeout works properly but
way too slow. every read takes like 10 times more time.

what is needed to fix this?