Date:      Tue, 06 May 1997 09:34:06 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FYI

------- Forwarded Message

To: tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG
Subject: Fwd: Pentium Pro architecture (synchronization/speculative loads) bits
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 01:24:24 -0700
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
Sender: tech-kern-owner@NetBSD.ORG

Hi folks,
	Not sure who would be most interested in this, but I saw this fly by
on the Plan 9 mailing list.  I suspect that most of the info that could
possibly be relevant to us would be of interest to anyone doing compiler work
(do we do any customization/knob-twiddling to gcc ourselves for our platforms?)
but at any rate, it might be worth filing away for future use nonetheless.

	- Greg

P.S. You can find these bits in DejaNews using a search string of
     "Haertel & ~g (comp.os.plan9)"