Date:      Wed, 19 May 2004 15:35:24 -0700
From:      Louis Suarez-Potts <louis@openoffice.org>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Site identity

Hi
I just came across the site [1] and was happy to see that the FreeBSD site
for OOo looks so much like OOo's.  A couple of questions, however.

Why not just have a module on OOo?  eg, porting/www/freebsd/?

Second, you need to change the banner. It still refers to our birthday.=20

Third, Can I ask you to modify the actual look of the page so that it
doesn't not point to the terms of use you have?  They make no sense when
referenced by a non-CollabNet page.  And, can I ask that you delete or
modify the top, project navbar?  I ask b/c it a) contains broken links and
b) because it looks awfully like CollabNet's proprietary product,
SourceCast.   It's not a big issue, just a friendly request. =20

BTW, we do have a system whereby we can include community servers/projects
like yours in OOo's domain, if you do not want to open a module on porting.
If you are included, the URL would be something like
freebsd.services.openoffice.org.  The reason for doing this: to enable
Google domain searching.

[1] <http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice/>;
Cheers
Louis=20