Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:27:29 +0100 (CET)
From:      Paul Dekkers <psd@cgu.nl>
To:        Greg Black <gjb@comkey.com.au>
Subject:   Re: More than 16 logins and more than one login for a user?

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Greg Black wrote:

| > Besides I want to know if it is possible to restrict a user to just one or
| > two logins at a time... I thought that would be a nice option for the
| > login.conf put I couldn't find it there -maybe use idled?
|
| You didn't look very hard.  Check the sessionlimit field as
| discussed in the man page for login.conf(5).

Ok, but I heared many people saying it doesn't work, and that's exactly
what my problem is: I couldn't get it working too...
Isn't it implemented yet? (I looked in login.c but couldn't find anything
there, I think the complete login.conf is somewhere else...)

Paul

--
Paul Dekkers
E-Mail: <P.Dekkers@cgu.nl>