Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 96 10:16:18 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
Cc:        cschuber@orca.gov.bc.ca, security-officer@freebsd.org, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Futile rexecd holes

This is the first I've heard of a "service pack update."  What is a "service
pack update?"  Is it similar in concept to Sun's SunSolve CDROM or IBM's PUT
(Program Update Tape)?

How does one get a "service pack update?"

Cy Schubert                    OV/VM:  BCSC02(CSCHUBER)
Open Systems Support          BITNET:  CSCHUBER@BCSC02.BITNET
ITSD                        Internet:  cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca
                                       cschuber@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca

		"Quit spooling around, JES do it."