Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 1997 00:37:32 +0100
From:      Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT modules

On 1997-11-03 10:39 +0100, Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no> wrote:
> > Is this really necessary?  kdesupport only includes specific versions
> > of libraries we already have ports of, as far as I could tell.
>
> Forget this - I didn't read enough commit mail before sending it.
> (However, separate ports for those two extra libraries would still be
> nice, to completely avoid kdesupport).

Yes, I also prefered seperate MIME and UUx libraries,
but for now just wanted to see the port become available
to people that have time to test the functionality ...

Since libmime seems to be written by one of the primary
KDE authors, I doubt that it is avaliable outside of
kdesupport, but will check this later (and may ask the
author for a separate TAR if it doesn't exist, yet).

Regards, STefan