Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Weaver <jweaver@ehzed.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   passing options to make world

Is there functionality for passing options to rebuild the system through
'make world'? For instance, I want to build sendmail with tcpwrappers. How
would I go about that? Another option is that I'd like to build ssh with
the secure-id patch. How would I go about doing this the FreeBSD way so
that my changes do not get clobbered upon cvsuping to -STABLE?

--
john weaver -- jweaver@ehzed.com