Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:46:56 -0700
From:      Marc Hunter <hunter@hunter.net>
To:        Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
Cc:        "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>, wolf <mjoyner2@hq.dyns.cx>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ipfw and natd during internal to internal access ...

At 05:20 PM 10/10/02 -0600, Nick Rogness wrote:
>         That is an HTML coding problem.  You shouldn't be coding with
>         full domain references in the HTML code.

Not really, we have multiple web servers, so if a page on one server says
"To see our demo click <a href=http://blah.otherserver.com/demo>here</a>"
we need the link to work whether someone clicked on it from within the
network or from without...

>         Yes, you could do this but it's not necessary and it's very ugly.
>         Run an internal nameserver!!  It's just that easy ;-P

Well, I guess I'll have to hit the books then :>  Thanks for your help...

Marc