Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2020 07:30:59 -0800
From:      Enji Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@puchar.net>
Cc:        Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@freebsd.org>, Domagoj Smol??i?? <rank1seeker@gmail.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, "jrm@freebsd.org" <jrm@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Core Team Secretary <core-secretary@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: github and other one-per-world corposervers

> On Jan 16, 2020, at 06:34, Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@puchar.net> wrote:
>=20
>> I respect your choice not to use Github. I would like the same respect in=
 return, but I don=E2=80=99t expect it.
>=20
> Give everything in your life to few selected corpos. Give all of your free=
dom and all your personality to them. For free! Most people already did this=
. Possibly they now feel lighter :)
>=20
> But can then be considered humans anymore?

A picture of literally how much I care about this conversation right now: ht=
tps://www.dropbox.com/s/18hh5q3rqu7v1so/Photo%20Jan%2016%2C%2007%2026%2035.j=
pg?dl=3D0 .

Convo muted, since the signal to noise ratio is low.

-Enji