Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:34:57 GMT
From:      Cliff S. <cslnx@raggedclown.net>
To:        igorr@crosswinds.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Clarification: Was Gnu system program vs BSD. Opinions ?.

> On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 12:48:18AM -0500, Marty Leisner wrote:
> > When I install a freebsd system, I painfully look around for
> > the gnu tools..
> You can always install GNU/Linux. And have glibc-bug-of-the-week :-)

Let me nip this in the bud... :)
I posted the original question, and the subject line was
badly worded.
I was not asking about which one was better etc.
I simply wanted to know would it break anything if
installed a Gnu version of something over a BSD version.
This has only to do with my preferences and what I am used to.

This question was satisfactorily answered by someone a while back.

It was/is not a value judgement !

So there.
be of good cheer, peace and love etc.. etc ..

Three days man

Cliff