Date:      Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:07:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      austin wood <awood@kern.sub.erols.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   STABLE

I'm trying to upgrade my 2.2.5-RELEASE system to 2.2.7-STABLE.  I CVSuped
with the supfile from the FAQ.  The command I entered was

	cvsup -g -L 2 stable-supfile

Then I did:

	cd /usr/src && make world

After a bit of compiling it quit with *** Error Code 1.  This is what I
got:

	yacc -o expr.c /usr/src/bin/expr/expr.y
	usage: yacc [-dlrtv] [-b file_prefix] [-p symbol_prefix] filename
	*** Error code 1

	Stop.

Apparently -o is not a valid flag.  How could I fix this?