Date:      Wed, 2 May 2001 21:13:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>
To:        dominic_marks@hotmail.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KEvent doesnt return and KEvent sample troubles

In article <local.mail.freebsd-hackers/F45sAitVGeSJIEoPXCF00000265@hotmail.com> you write:
>I've been looking to start using the KEvent system and I've been
>experimenting with it. However I've been having several problems, with my
>own code as well as samples from http://www.flugsvamp.org.

AAARGH.  /me hastily goes and removes that example directory.

Sorry about that; those examples were correct during the initial
kqueue development, and haven't been updated to reflect reality.
I'll put the examples back up after I've corrected them to work
with the current version of FreeBSD.
--
Jonathan