Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 1996 17:32:47 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Lars Koeller <Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   moxftp with Motif changes!

   Hi!

         I've  just compiled  moxftp-2.2 for    FreeBSD   out of  the ports
   collection. To get it working with  Motif-2.0 (mftp) you have to replace
   simply  the

	#if XmREVISION==2

   with

	#if XmREVISION==2 || XmVERSION==2

  in the following files:

	ListSWP.h
	LabelQUICKP.h
	List.c
	ListP.h

      and all compiles fine. I also add th  patch files to compile it under
   FreeBSD. These patches didn't include the ones I mention above!

   Sorry, I've no time to send you the patch file!

   Regards

   Lars
Lars Köller                  Phone:  +49 381/498-1665, Fax: -1667
University of Rostock        E-Mail:
Department of Physics          Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.Uni-Rostock.DE
Universitätsplatz 3          Anonymous ftp:
D-18051 Rostock (Germany)      ftp://odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de/pub