Date:      Sat, 09 May 1998 04:17:44 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        kev@lab321.ru (Eugeny Kuzakov)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: skip on 2.2.6-release/2.2-stable

On Fri, 8 May 1998 13:19:41 +0700 (OSS), in
sentex.lists.freebsd.questions you wrote:

>Hi, All !
>
>Has anyone tryed to compile skip on this ?

Yes, I have been using it out of the ports collection... I got 3 boxes
to communicate together quite well, but it took a bit of mangling with
the key exchanges and databases. (I am still not all that confident as
to just how to properly update keys).. If you follow the instructions
closely, it does indeed work.  I havent tried any cross platform
implemenations, but hope to soon.  If you dont have access to another
box, let me know and I can exchange keys with you for testing
purposes...

	---Mike