Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2000 13:35:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Derrick Baumer <bduk@earthlink.net>
To:        cjm2@earthling.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RE: Funny mail

I think I may have figured it out...maybe.  I'm having trouble
replicating it if I have found it, though.  Is it possible that
sendmail is just taking it's own sweet time in delivering that last
message?  It might not have put it in my mailbox before I grabbed the
mail with RMAIL.  (I *do* type pretty fast :).

Problem is, the problem has decided to hide away, it seems, like the
car that makes the funny noise except when the mechanic is looking.  I
will keep working on it, and, as you suggested, will leave the mail on
the server until I'm sure I have it all.  I'll update you if I make
any progress.

--
Derrick Baumer - Black Duck Software
        <bduk@earthlink.net>