Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:36:08 -0400
From:      "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@sanpei.org>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [pcic irq] May I change default pcic mode into polling?

Warner Losh stated:
: In message <200009300201.e8U218r00518@lavender.sanpei.org> MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro writes:
: :   I used polling mode from July, and there is no problem.  May I
: : commit same changes into 4-stable(RELENG_4) tree?
: :
: : Any comments?
:
: This looks ok.  I think that the stylistic "no irq" is just to omit it
: from the config line.  On the other hand, irq 0 does make it clear you
: are specifying an IRQ and that IRQ isn't used.  So yes, go for it.  It
: is a good change.

Could we get rid of the pcic1 as well?  Or maybe move it into LINT
as an example?  I think it is just confusing otherwise.

Sean O'Connell                                       sean@stat.Duke.EDU