Date:      Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:48:22 +0100
From:      Marc Silver <marc.silver@uk.easynet.net>
To:        dnu <dnu@info.com.ph>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Limiting users

Hi there,

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, or if it can even do
exactly what you want, but you should take a look at login.conf(5) -- I
think that it may be able to help you.  The maxproc resource limit isn't
_exactly_ what you're looking for, but perhaps you can use it in some
way to achieve your goal.

Anyway, hope this helps you in some way.

- Marc