Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:17:30 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jeremy Sommer <jsommer@interfusion.net.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Routing table overflow

Dear all..

Over the weekend on one of my proxy server systems (228 REL)  which has
about 60 manually added routes I got this message when trying to chnage
any routes

error writing to routing socket: routing table overflow

upon doing a route flush,
IT appeared I could only add a few routes back before the problem
reoccured...

rebooting the system appeared to be the only problem

I think this system may have been low on memory at the time due to leaks
in squid.

any sugestions anyone ?