Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 1999 03:18:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      tmueller@bluegrass.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Install on SCSI SyJet?

This actually involves two questions.  Can I install FreeBSD on an external SCSI
SyJet (1429 MB)?  Fixed disks are EIDE, two hard drives totaling about 1600 MB
and not enough space to install FreeBSD.  I already have DOS, OS/2 Warp 4 and
Linux, and need the SyJet, and Zip 250 on the same SCSI chain, for additional
space.  With Linux I believe it is possible to boot from diskette and
mount root=/dev/sda2 ncr5380=0x358,254,-1 or something like that.

Second question is, does the new FreeBSD SCSI system support my Trantor T130B
SCSI adapter?

Is this an e-mailing list that one would subscribe to, or does the response go
directly to the person asking the question?

Thomas Mueller
tmueller@bluegrass.net