Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 17:10:43 -0400
From:      Nicholas Lalumiere <xcs@demented.net>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Announcement

Dear Webmastser of FreeBSD,

                          I am emailing you to announce the opening of my
webpage June 20th. If you don't remember I have emailed you before telling you
about my idea, which was to make a page that will show every file that comes out
for all *BSD distributions daily. Well now I am basically finished with that
idea. So check out the temporary vhost site I set up;
(http://new.psychopath.net).
The page will be changed to http://psychopath.net June 20th. If you do get a
chance to check it out please email me back answering this question, (Do you
think you could set up links to my page on FreeBSD's page?), Thank You.

Nicholas Lalumiere
xcs@demented.net