Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 2000 15:36:34 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Joel Eusebio <joel@tilapia.pang.pworld.net.ph>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: like linux

You have to use the tcsh shell instead of the sh
I believe you should use install the tcsh shell then use chpass to change from
sh to tcsh

On Fri, 07 Jul 2000, Joel Eusebio wrote:
> Hi All,
> Is it possible to activate the up up and down arrow keys if you want to go
> go to the previous command that you have entered??? if so how do I go
> about it??? Thanks a lot.

You are not authorized to use my email address for any purpose.
This is a violation of my privacy. Unsolicited
mail/posts is a "theft of service". Remove my email
address from your databases immediately.

You are only authorized to use my email address only in
conjunction with address the issue in this email.