Date:      Thu, 08 Jan 2015 06:54:28 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Przemyslaw Frasunek <przemyslaw@frasunek.com>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Corrupted IPv6 routing table

On 1/7/2015 6:14 PM, Przemyslaw Frasunek wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are running FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE-p3 on few PPPoE access servers, each
> servicing about 1000 customers. Each server exchanges customers' /32 (for IPv4)
> and /64 (for IPv6) routes using OSPF and BIRD.
>
> Few times in a month, we are experiencing routing table corruption, which causes
> spurious IPv6 routes appearing with prefixlen 0:

I saw this a few yrs ago when I tried mpd with ipv6 after about a month.
  There are some threads (i think on freebsd-net) about it and some of
the areas that needed to be fixed.  I had to give up on v6 and mpd as a
result.  I seem to recall some commits to RELENG_10 that might had
addresses some of the bugs I saw, but thats just speculation.  Have you
tried RELENG_10 as an LNS ?

	---Mike

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400