Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 1997 07:01:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Douglas Carmichael <dcarmich@Mcs.Net>
To:        jbryant@tfs.net
Cc:        freebzxdfree[D[D[D@Venus.mcs.net
Subject:   Related to the "HyperPool" name

Student: "Headmaster, I have found the perfect addition to our computing
resources."
Head: "What is it?"
Student: "A HyperPool."
Head: "What do you mean? We already have a pool in the athletic center."
Student: "No, not that kind of pool. It'll be great. 1 gigabit per second
ATM OC-48 infrastructure, twin 300 MHz Pentium II, the whole school can
rock 'n roll all night, man."
Head (in the stereotypical loud "NO" voice): "WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE
SEX, DRUGS, THAT STUPID F***ING ROCK 'N ROLL MUSIC, OR ANY KIND OF
HIGH-SPEED POOL OR WHATEVER IT IS IN THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!".
(lots of pounding on desk, screaming by head/student)