Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:02:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   offtopic: Sharity Light

I just installed sharity light from the packages collection.

Question: How do I get the mounted filesystem to update directory changes
made from windows (when those changes are done after the initial mount)?

Using sharity, I mounted a file system.
From windows, I created a new folder.
On FBSD, I could not see the folder with `ls -alF` but I could cd into it
if I fully specified the directory name (no tab completion available).

I could also get the folder to show up if I deleted another folder.

So, short of having to delete a directory, how do I get a new directory
to show up under `ls` with shlight?

Thanks

(Note: the versions don't seem to agree)
===> root@kolob ('tty') /usr/ports/distfiles 13 -> pkg_info | grep sha
sharity-light-1.2   An userland smbfs --- SMB to NFS protocols converter

===> root@kolob ('tty') /usr/ports/distfiles 14 -> shlight -v
shlight: Version 1.1 (1998-11-16)

Jim Freeze
jim@freeze.org