Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 1996 08:56:26 +1100
From:      David Mouser <djm@aba.net.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   inst_ide (CDROM)

Hello, I have just purchased the walnut creak cdrom
freebsd 2.1.5. In the instalation section it states
that there are two instalation files, Install &
Inst_ide. Unfortunatly after examining the contents
of the cdrom there is no sign of inst_ide at all.

Does inst_ide actualy exist or is it just a figment of
the instalation guides imagination?

PS my computer uses ide devices and the instalation
guide states that install will not work for ide
based setups and that i must use inst_int?

Any advise you can give would be greatly acepted.
thanks
	DJM