Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:10:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ctm again

I've found another home for ctm, in a much faster machine.  It's going to
take a little time to get the setup ready, especially the links to other
necessary machines, but it will probably be finished sometime this
weekend.

To those who mirror ctm (other ftp servers): please email me directly, I
need to dom some setup with you, and I've misplaced your addresses.

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.