Date:      Sat, 01 Jul 2006 01:30:35 -0400
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Frustration

Rico Secada wrote:

> I do talk for the comunity by stating nobody cares. This list is about
> helping. Not venting! Nobody from the comunity cares about that!

No you don't. You do not talk for me. Until I give you my proxy, neither
you nor anyone else talks for me. If others want to let you speak for
them then that is their decision.

Nothing personal, just a plain statement of fact.

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard@seibercom.net

O'Toole's Commentary on Murphy's Law: Murphy was an optimist.