Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:46:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      <billy@idiom.com>
To:        seafug@dub.net, freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Job opening

There is a job opening at my company. Basically, I currently do all of
this, but it's getting to be a little much so my company is hiring another
person to share duties with me.  Feel free to ask me any questions about
working for the company, etc.  BTW: I do get bonus for recommending
someone who get's hired in case that matters to anyone.

You can check out the corporate website at http://www.isilon.com/

Position Description:
====================
Developer Support Engineer / Network Administrator:

  This position is within the Engineering team at
Isilon.  Responsibilities
include: managing cvs repository, backups, code base branches and merging,
assisting developers with setup and configuration of a variety of
operating
systems and hardware architectures, racking and installing hardware
(servers,
switches, routers, etc).  Candidates must have at least 3 years of
experience
with most or all of the above.

  Candidates must have strong knowledge and experience with designing
network
topologies, copper and fiber Gigabit and layer 3 switching, load
balancing,
VIP configurations.  Candidates must know unix scripting (perl, bash,
etc),
and C.

  A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other technical degree
preferred.

-billy