Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2012 22:16:04 +0300
From:      icameto icameto <icameto@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Cc:        rwmaillists@googlemail.com
Subject:   Re: GELI Passphrase changing

Hi RW ,

Firstly thanks for yours quick response . But I stuck in geli module and
this command too
.
So I can use the old passphrase file (/root/da1.key) . So when I set new
passphrase that will that be overwritten to this old file with using -K
parameter like this

# geli setkey -K /root/da1.eli /dev/da1

or how can i change the password without needing new or passphrase file .
But there must I have to use old passphrase file when I will attach the
encrypted device. I donw know exactly if I could explain what I want
clearly.  I want only changing passphrase with still using old passphrase
file. The only password will be change.

Sincerely
Best Wishes