Date:      Mon, 09 May 2005 20:45:40 -0700
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
To:        Remko Lodder <remko@freebsd.org>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Document not found - http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.3R/early-adopter.html

--=-E4pSPsR1+Y3OQjmQcyRv

If memory serves me right, Remko Lodder wrote:
> m wrote:
> > http://www.freebsd.org/es/index.html
> >=20
> >=20
> > --------------------------------------
> >=20
> > The file
> >=20
> >     http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.3R/early-adopter.html
> >=20
> > does not exist at this server. You are coming from
> >=20
> >     http://www.freebsd.org/es/index.html.
>=20
> Hi "m",
>=20
> Thanks for the submission. The english team should update the
> index files for this. I am sure they are working on it so they
> will merge it soon. Keep on seeing these items and report them :)

Actually, it's not the English team's fault...the document formerly
known as the "Early Adopters Guide" for 5.0, 5.1, and 5.2 was renamed
"Migration Guide" for 5.3 and 5.4.  (It will go away for 5.5.)  The
Spanish translation team needs to update their version of the Web site
to reflect this.

Cheers,

Bruce.

--=-E4pSPsR1+Y3OQjmQcyRv