Date:      Thu, 01 Nov 2012 10:45:39 +0100
From:      Werner Thie <werner@thieprojects.ch>
To:        arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   BeagleBone SD card problems

Hi all

just got my fingers wet with a Rev A6 Beaglebone. Being a long time user
of FreeBSD I found of course Tim Kientzle's project on github. Setting
up a VM and the building of an image was a nobrainer, mahalo and kudos
to Tim!

When experimentally adding a swap file I encountered the following
message repeatedly on console:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/usr/swap0 bs=1024k count=512

ti_mmchs0: Error: current cmd NULL, already done?
:

This is coming from the MMC/SD/SDIO, driver in

/usr/local/src/sys/arm/ti/ti_mmchs.c

Is there anybody out there, who can shed some light on this problem and
push me into the right direction.

This happening with the original 4GB microSD, which works flawlessly
with the Angstrom Linux image on it originally and also with other cards
I tried.

Mahalo, Werner