Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:10:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@gold.amis.net>
To:        Thordur Ivarsson <totii@est.is>
Cc:        thivars@est.is, "freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Direct connection of two isdn cards

> Is it possible to connect to isdn cards directly to each other and start
> communication between them? Without any connection to switch? I was
> thinking of connecting two buildings with isdn cards if it is possible.

I don't think this is possible. There is IDSL by Ascend (I'm not sure
which units support it), but I don't think this is in your price range :)
The best solution would be to buy two cheap NE2000 clones and make a UTP
crossover cable and with this. Also the speed will be MUCH better :)

Blaz Zupan, blaz@medinet.si, http://home.amis.net/blaz
Medinet d.o.o., Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia