Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:08:31 +0800 (WST)
From:      Jason McKay <jasonm@homer.argo.net.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Killer daemons (time quotas)

We are setting up a small FreeBSD box and need a killer daemon or time
quota.  We only want callers to stay connected for 15 minutes at a time.
This daemon has to be implemented ASAP, could any one please assist us in
finding a daemon to do this job.  We are (hate to say it) NT users and
have only just switched to FreeBSD, therefore know nothing about it.  If
someone could also take this time to explain how to implement such a
daemon, we would be very greatful.

Thank you,
Jason.