Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:39:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rap Sucks <zergling363@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   bootloader

--0-887782604-1026409151=:61465

I recently took FreeBSD off my system  (350 PII,  2 HDs, bsd on partition of second disk)  but the bsd bootloader still shows up on boot and doesnt let Grub (or lilo) show up (from Linux that I installed over the partition)  how do i get rid of the bootloader?

--0-887782604-1026409151=:61465

New! <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://rd.yahoo.com/sbcyahoo/consumer/evt=640/*http://sbc.yahoo.com" target="_blank">SBC Yahoo! Dial</a> - 1st Month Free &amp; unlimited access
--0-887782604-1026409151=:61465--