Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:40:56 -0700
From:      "Thomas Ching" <tching@arraynetworks.net>
To:        "Julian Elischer" <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Supermicro H8DAE-2 support

Hi, Julian:

Thanks for your response. Our existing products (which heavily changed =
the kernel code) were developed based on the 4.5 kernel that's why we =
need to stick with it for a short while.

Is there anything I can learn on the tricks you mentioned in your email? =
I am open to examine all possibilities.

Thanks
Thomas