Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:07:28 +0200
From:      Alexander Maret <maret@axis.de>
To:        'Nick Hibma' <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Cc:        "'hackers@freebsd.org'" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: xl driver for 3Com

Hi,

Yes, I read this remark and then decided to write to the developer
because I had such a problem. I tried to post as many information
as I could. Well it was not enough for Bill, but instead everyone
just saying: "Provide information" people should ask questions.
You will only exactly get what you want if you ask exact questions.

Alex.